A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaga graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Haaga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Haaga MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Haaga practice?
- Dr. James Haaga has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Haaga practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spruce Pine, NC.
See Spruce Pine Internists and Spruce Pine Geriatric Doctors.