A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haaga
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaga graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Haaga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Haaga MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Haaga practice?
- Dr. James Haaga has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haaga practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Burnsville, NC.
See Burnsville Internists and Burnsville Geriatric Doctors.