Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Haan
Dr. James Haan, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Haan is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Hutchinson Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Haan has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. James Haan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Stacy Peterson
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi37
Dr. Sanjay Khicha
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi17
Dr. Thomas Resch
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi9