A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- False Aneurysm
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Haan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Haan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Haan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James M. Haan practice?
- Dr. James Haan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.