Learn more about Dr. James Haan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- False Aneurysm
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Haan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Haan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Haan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James M. Haan practice?
- Dr. James Haan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.