A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haberman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haberman, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haberman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Haberman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Haberman MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Haberman practice?
- Dr. James Haberman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haberman practices Ophthalmology near Union, NJ.
See Union Ophthalmologists.