A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hackney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hackney
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hackney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hackney, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackney graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Hackney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- L V Stabler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Hackney MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Hackney practice?
- Dr. James Hackney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hackney practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pathologists.