A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haden, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haden graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haden has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Haden MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Haden practice?
- Dr. James Haden has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Haden practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Fort Worth Allergists and Fort Worth Internists.