A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hadley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hadley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hadley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadley graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hadley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Hadley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hadley practice?
- Dr. James Hadley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hadley practices Otolaryngology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Otolaryngologists.