A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hadley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hadley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hadley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hadley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadley graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hadley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Hadley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hadley practice?
- Dr. James Hadley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hadley practices Otolaryngology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Otolaryngologists.