Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Un desgraciado y mentiroso
Nunca ni miro el x ray que lleve, opero cualquier cosas, por serie, la cosa es ganar dinero, y yo? quede peor para el resto de mi vida. Se hacen llamar doctores ? son carniceros, lo estoy pagando para el resto de mi vida. El no tiene rating pero hay que poner algo, de no deberia existir.

May 24th, 2016
SUPERB PHYSICIAN
Dr. Hadley is a fantastic doctor! Great bedside manner. VERY THOROUGH and he makes sure you understand what is going on with your issue. He also is VERY INTELLIGENT and I didn't know this at the time of the appointment, but found out afterwards that he has been rated in America's Top Doctors from 2006-2015 AND in another Best Doctors list for the same time period. He has an extensive education behind also. I was super impressed with him. I'd recommend him any day. The office staff at the Pine Ridge location in Naples, FL was very helpful and courteous. I wish he lived closer. We'd definitely love to have him for a doctor in our state.

May 24th, 2016
Superb Physician!
I had to take my son in for a very bad ear infection at the Pine Ridge location. We live out of state, but the office staff were extremely helpful in ...

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Hadley is tops
Wonderful, professional doctor.

November 12th, 2015
Un desgraciado, mentiroso. Estoy mucho peor que antes de operarme para el resto de mi vida. Pero si se llena los bosillos con dinero sin importarle ni mirar las radiografias de mi nariz. El tabique lo tengo mas desviado que antes. Y el muy mentiroso nunca lo reconocio ni quiso hacerme otro examen porque sabia que estaba muy mal operada. Desgraciado, estoy con molestias para el resto de mi vida.

September 30th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Dr. Hadley treated my husband who had ALS. Both my husband and I don't think we could have been in better hands than in Dr. Hadley's during difficult times. Professional, courteous, compassionate, experienced, great staff.

August 21st, 2015
I want to express my appreciation to Dr. Hadley and his staff for seeing me on such short notice And for being so very professional, friendly and accommodating. A huge thank you to Dr Hadley for assessing my problem, fixing it and explaining every step of the procedure. He is a number ten.

August 16th, 2015
mentiroso
Todas las noches con molestias para el resto de mi vida. Un mentiroso, cuanta mentira me dijo despues que me opero. Ademas fuera de molestias en la nariz, la cual me la dejo peor que antes, tengo problemas en el paladar. Lo odio.

August 8th, 2015
He didn't bother to diagnose me properly and told me everything was fine which of course it wasn't. I would never go back to him again.

July 1st, 2015
Arrogant bed side manner and superiority complex. There was no compassion. I felt the appointment was rushed and I was a waste of his time.

June 4th, 2015
Very impressive diagnostician and clinician. Thorough ENT exam....with visualization!!!

June 4th, 2015
muy malo
Un mentiroso, carnicero. Todos los dias con molestias en nariz y paladar. De por vida!, quede peor de lo que estaba.