A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haeberlin, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeberlin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haeberlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haeberlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Haeberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Haeberlin practice?
Dr. James Haeberlin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fergus Falls, MN and Springfield, OR.
See Lebanon Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Haeberlin, Dr. Jacob Haeberlin, Dr. Jacques Haeberlin, Dr. Jaime Haeberlin