A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haeberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haeberlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haeberlin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeberlin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Haeberlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Haeberlin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Haeberlin practice?
- Dr. James Haeberlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Haeberlin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fergus Falls, MN.
See Lebanon Surgeons.