Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Haefemeyer
Dr. James Haefemeyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Haefemeyer is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, Mercy Hospital and Healtheast St John's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Haefemeyer has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. James Haefemeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Robert Nelson
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi48
Dr. Nha Nguyen
Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi17
Dr. Douglas Wilson
Family Medicine, General Practice
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi33