Dr. James Haeg, MD
Dr. James Peirce Haeg MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
1744 NW Highway 20
Toledo, OR 97391
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haeg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeg graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Haeg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haeg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Haeg practice?
Dr. James Haeg practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Siletz, OR.
See Toledo Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Haeg, Dr. Jacob Haeg, Dr. Jacques Haeg, Dr. Jaime Haeg