A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Haeg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haeg is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haeg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeg graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Haeg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peirce Haeg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Haeg practice?
- Dr. James Haeg has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Haeg practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Siletz, OR.
See Toledo Family Physicians.