A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hagadorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hagadorn, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagadorn graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hagadorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagadorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James I. Hagadorn practice?
Dr. James Hagadorn practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Manchester, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.