Surgeons

9500 Kanis Rd
Ste 501
Little Rock, AR 72205
501-227-9080
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Evelyn T. on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Hagans made me very comfortable because he knew exactly where the cancer were in my body. He was very knowledgeable about my condition and he reassured me that everything was under control. I will highly recommend him to my family and friends.

|  A True Healer  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

This doctor is a compassionate true healer. I went to him after a abnormal mammogram. I had implants at 30. I felt a lump, but was told it was a valve. Six years later the implant ruptured. A different Cosmetic surgeon sent me for a mammogram. When it came back abnormal, I was sent to Dr.Hagans. He saw me within that week, schuled surgery to remove the lump. He removed two lumps. The results were negative. But the masses were nickel size. I am hoping this will help someone who is going through uncertainty.I am a little more trusting again. Thank you Dr. Hagan from a greatful family.

|  Dr. James Hagans (My Angel in Scrubs)  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in February of 2005 and I was scheduled to see Dr. Hagans. I can say one thing for sure about this Doctor he is the best doctor that I have ever been to. I was so scared when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and he made me feel so reassured he held my hand and my husbands, he hugged me and told me everything was going to be allright and one of the things that will always stand out in my mind is the day I had my biopsy he came to me and asked me if I would mind if he said a prayer for me. I can't tell you what that meant to me. Dr. Hagans is remarkable and if anyone is having an issue that requires you to see a breast surgeon you could not ever go wrong with Dr. Hagans. He is an angel and I mean that with all my heart. If it were not for him I really don't think I would be here today.

|  Lorie H  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I love this Dr. hard to get a really great Dr. this day and time. I want give him up and I now live in N.C. You can trust his expertise and much more.He is that one of a kind Dr. that anyone would need. He always lets you know if you need him call and they get you in pronto. Thanks again Dr Hagan for your great care. And his nurse is special too.

|  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

THE BEST SURGEON I EVER MET HERE IN ARKANSAS. HE HAS VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. HAGANS TO ANYONE.

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2010

I feel that Dr. Hagans is a very caring physician. He made me feel okay, and not nervous at all when seeing him. I would highly recommend him to prospective patients.

|  Fanstastic  |  show details
by Sandra L on Sep 9th, 2009

Dr. Hagans is a wonderful surgeon and a caring individual. He made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him. He was very reassuring from my first visit and I felt I was in capable hands. When I had surgery all the nurses spoke very highly of him and his office staff are very friendly. His nurse returns calls promptly and is also very reassuring. I have never had to wait very long for my visits and he always greets me with a hug. Everyone that I know who has been to Dr. Hagans absolutely loves him. I would recommend him to anyone.