A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Small Hagood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Small Hagood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Small Hagood graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Small Hagood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Small Hagood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan