A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Small Hagood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Small Hagood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Small Hagood graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Small Hagood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Small Hagood MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. James Small Hagood practice?
- Dr. James Small Hagood has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Small Hagood practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.