A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haine
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Haine graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Haine MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Haine practice?
- Dr. James Haine has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haine practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Geriatric Doctors, and Madison Hospice & Palliative Specialists.