Dr. James Haine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2015
Dr. Haine is precisely what all internists SHOULD be. He prepares himself for office visits, asks insightful questions, listens to his patients' answers, and pays attention as well to their unelicited observations. If anything in the dialogue suggests a symptom for diagnosis, he checks it (personally or by test or by referral.) His efficiency and multi-tasking are remarkable. In short, I expect that he will soon quit Madison and move to New YAWK City since that greedy megalopolis sucks in all the exceptional professionals nationwide.

September 23rd, 2015
After visiting him several times over the course of 2 months he wouldn't give me an MRI for my back even though I went to urgent care for insane backpain and even went to a followup appointment reeling in pain on his table where he had to give me a shot to reduce the inflammation. Later that week it turned into an ER visit where I was diagnosed with Cauda Equine Sydrome, required emergency surgery and ended up using wheelchairs and walkers ever since(Almost a year later). Made being a 25 year old a lot of fun; all because he would not give an MRI for an obvious and clear problem.

November 25th, 2013
great experience
Dr. Haine has been the best Dr. I have had in 3 clinics. I lost a great job and was misdiagnosed for years. He listens to my feedback and takes immediate action when any problems arise. Db I always get a quick call back with any concerns.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Haine is the worst doctor I have seen. I now have a great doctor who actually cares. My diabetes is now in control.

October 12th, 2011
One of the best drs. at Affinity. will miss him.