A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haines, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haines has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Haines MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Haines practice?
- Dr. James Haines has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Haines practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.