A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hakert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hakert, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hakert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakert graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hakert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Damian Hakert MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Hakert practice?
- Dr. James Hakert has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hakert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.