Dr. James Hakert MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Dallas, TX

4.8

April 17th, 2017
Colonoscopy
Extremely friendly and efficient staff. Meeting afterwards with Dr. Hakert was informative and to the point.

June 7th, 2016
Dr. Hakert review
Dr Hakert truly cares about his patients and takes the time to fully explain everything he has done and what he plans for the future treatment. He explains procedures in non medical terms so a person can fully understand. I believe he truly loves what he does and it shows throughout his entire staff.

April 30th, 2016
Absolutely love this doctor. Most pleasant personality. Good experience. Would definitely recommend.

April 25th, 2016
Best doctor ever!

December 5th, 2015
This was my first visit with Dr. Hakert and I was very impressed with his office staff but also how he interacted with me. He was personable and answered my questions in a straightforward manner.

November 5th, 2015
Always listens
Dr. Hakert always impresses me by being willing to listen thoroughly as I explain any symptoms. He also explains any thing he recommends or records very clearly, so that I understand exactly why he recommends certain treatments. He knows his stuff, is personable, and makes me feel at ease. I definitely recommend him!

August 24th, 2015
the best
so easy,just the best

August 18th, 2015
Caring and comfortable
Dr. Hakert makes you feel comfortable discussing uncomfortable subjects. I never felt hurried. He listened to my concerns and offered good options.

December 18th, 2014
Hidden Fees
Beware after prepaying for your procedure via insurance, flex account or cash....you will receive multiple bills about 6 weeks later. Never makes you aware to expect or that you should expect additional costs. Would never suggest this DR to anybody.
Doctor's Response

It’s important to my practice that all patient questions and concerns are addressed not only in relation to their health care, but any other interaction with my practice as well such as questions about their insurance or billing. We do our best to inform patients of all charges based on their particular insurance plan, so that they can plan accordingly. I would encourage any patient with a billing concern or question to call our business office at 214-689-5960. Thank you – James Hakert, MD

November 4th, 2014
colonoscopy
Very good doctor. Procedure was easy and his staff is courteous and very helpful. Overall good experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Hakert.

November 17th, 2013
I very much appreciate Dr. Hackert's communication style. He is personable and offers understandable explanations for health issues. The staff is courteous and helpful, as well.

October 23rd, 2013
Continuos Quality Care
I have been under the care of Dr. Hackert since 2011. I have several medical issues that requires the diligence, communication and coordination among multiple specialists. This requires extra diligence, beyond his individual medical care, to coordinate my care with my other physicians. This a very importand and often overlooked aspect of medical care in our complex arena of medical products and service. Well coordinated and orchestrated healthcare is worth its weight in gold! (we'll never get this from the Feds).