A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Hale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Hale practice?
- Dr. James Hale has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Surgeons.