A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haley, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Denton Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adams Haley MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Haley practice?
- Dr. James Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haley practices Family Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Family Physicians and Harrisonburg Gastroenterologists.