A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haley, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adams Haley MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Haley practice?
- Dr. James Haley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Haley practices Family Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Harrisonburg Family Physicians and Harrisonburg Gastroenterologists.