A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haley, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Denton Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adams Haley MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Haley practice?
- Dr. James Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haley practices Family Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Primary Care Doctors and Harrisonburg Gastroenterologists.