Learn more about Dr. James Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haley, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Denton Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adams Haley MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Haley practice?
- Dr. James Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haley practices Family Medicine and Gastroenterology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Primary Care Doctors and Harrisonburg Gastroenterologists.