A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Halikas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Halikas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halikas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halikas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Halikas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halikas graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Halikas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anastasio Halikas MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Halikas practice?
- Dr. James Halikas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Halikas practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists and Naples Addiction Specialists.