A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Halikas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Halikas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halikas
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Halikas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Halikas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halikas graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Halikas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anastasio Halikas MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Halikas practice?
- Dr. James Halikas has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Halikas practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists and Naples Addiction Specialists.