Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Halikas
Dr. James Halikas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Pain Management and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Halikas is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center, NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and The Willough At Naples. He speaks English.
Dr. James Halikas has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. James Halikas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Ronald Howard Jr
Naples, FL 0.54 mi24
Dr. Muhammad Raja
Naples, FL 0.84 mi49
Dr. Prathima Moorthy
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Naples, FL 1.12 mi16