A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Halla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Halla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halla
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Halla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halla graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Halla MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James Halla practice?
- Dr. James Halla has 1 office location.
Dr. James Halla practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Rheumatologists.