A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Halla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Halla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Halla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halla graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Halla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Halla MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James Halla practice?
- Dr. James Halla has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Halla practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Rheumatologists.