Family Physicians
117 Pirie Rd
Ste D
Ojai, CA 93023
805-646-7246
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  PATIENT  |  show details
by NANCY B on Aug 28th, 2014

He is very courteous, kind, respectful, and knowledgeable.

|  auto parts manager  |  show details
by Jim on Aug 18th, 2013

This was back in 1988. I went in with a problem that four doctors before him could not figure out. Dr. Halverson sat down and listened to all the symptoms I had , and figured out my problem. GAD and Panic Disorder. I was nearing the point where I was almost unable to work due to this. back then Panic disorder wasn't well understood by the "old timers"Id been seeing. 25 years later I am still on the same type of meds and doing fine. No major increase in dosage over the years either. I consider this guy to be a lifesaver. He listens. That is what's important.

|  demise of health  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

I have a lot of health issues. However I am put into a box at visits. I can only talk about diabetes, nothing else or I have to make another appointment for other issues. I am a whole person and you need to connect the dots to understand my health issues. I am not just a square of of diabetes, that you attack and yell at because my body does not respond appropriately. Yell at my pancreas, that is where the problem lies. Diabetes already feel bad, do not need to verbally assaulted.