A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hamill, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hamill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Foxgrover Hamill MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Hamill practice?
- Dr. James Hamill has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hamill practices Anesthesiology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Anesthesiologists.