A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hamlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hamlett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hamlett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hamlett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hamlett practice?
- Dr. James Hamlett has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hamlett practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Pediatricians.