A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hamlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hamlett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamlett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Hamlett practice?
Dr. James Hamlett practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Pediatricians.