A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hammond is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hammond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Hammond MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Hammond practice?
- Dr. James Hammond has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hammond practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.