A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haney is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haney Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Haney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Haney DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Haney practice?
- Dr. James Haney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haney practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.