A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haney is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Haney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Haney DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Haney practice?
- Dr. James Haney has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Haney practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.