Dr. James Hanlon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hanlon?

March 12th, 2015

Worst Doctor

Worst experience ever. The wait in the room for the doctor was over 1 hr long. Not including an hr long in the waiting area to be called. Did few tests. Waited over 1 week to get results back. Then no follow up call from the office. When calling the Doctor back, the receptionist keeps taking messages, but I don't know if she's getting them back to the doctor. Never heard from the Doctor. Ended up going to a different doctor after many calls to the office and heard NOTHING BACK.

September 2nd, 2014

Hard to get anyone to answer the phone

Had a referral from St. Johns Hospital Owasso for Dr. Hanlon. I spent an hour and a half waiting for someone to answer the phone. The referral said my son should make an appointment and see Dr. Hanlon within 3 or 4 days. I was informed by the receptionist that Dr. Hanlon would not be accepting any new patients in the time frame suggested by the ER doctor.

August 19th, 2014

With over 30 years in the medical field why would he still be accepting new patents. I will tell you! This doctor does not care and just wants the money. My advice find someone else cause he needs to spend time with a real doctor like Doctor Casey Truett. Do not waste your time with him.

September 4th, 2012

Dr. Hanlon saved my life! I had a bowel obstruction that went septic. I went to the Emergency Room with a high fever and abdominal pain. I waz immeaditaly admitted to the hospital and put in ICU. It waz first thought by emergency room staff that I appendicetis had burst, after x-ray and ct scan that waz ruled out. Dr, Hanlon orderd an lower GI tract exam and noticed that I had no bowel movement for over 72hrz. I waz given and intravienous laxative which got thindz started but I still ran a high fever. After an endoscpoic exam they found that my colon waz perfarated. put on a clear fluid diet and given antibiaotics intravienously for 14 dayz i had a full and healthy recovery, without any emergency sugery, Thank you again Dr. Hanlon.

December 2nd, 2016