A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hanna is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hanna, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hanna MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James Hanna practice?
- Dr. James Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hanna practices Pediatric Nephrology near Marshall, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Albert Lea, MN.
See Marshall Pediatric Specialists.