A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hannon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hannon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannon graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Hannon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Hannon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Hannon practice?
- Dr. James Hannon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hannon practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists and Rochester Internists.