A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hanus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hanus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanus graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Hospital
- Parkview Whitley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Hanus DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Hanus practice?
- Dr. James Hanus has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hanus practices Family Medicine near South Whitley, IN.
See South Whitley Family Physicians.