A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harbin graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Harbin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Harbin practice?
- Dr. James Harbin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harbin practices Family Medicine near Batesville, AR.
See Batesville Primary Care Doctors.