A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hardacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hardacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hardacker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardacker graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hardacker has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walter Hardacker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Hardacker practice?
- Dr. James Hardacker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hardacker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons and Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.