A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hardacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hardacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardacker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hardacker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardacker graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hardacker has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Hardacker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Hardacker practice?
- Dr. James Hardacker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hardacker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons and Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.