Dr. James Hardacker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hardacker?

May 16th, 2017

Bedside manner and professionalism

Dr. Hardacker & Amanda are extremely professional and friendly. He eased my worries prior to my surgery and both have been attentive and supportive afterwards.

April 6th, 2017

A great Dr. He has a caring bed side manner . Overall a real nice guy..

March 17th, 2017

did not feel rushed

This doctor took time to educate me on my spine health after taking various X-rays and reviewing the surgery done by my former spine specialist as "best result". I am grateful. Front office staff was a sweet person who talked to me with kindness. The other two employees I saw before the doctor were factual and professional. All in all a good visit.

December 27th, 2015

I am coming up on two years post op for both my neck and lumbar spine fusions and could not be happier with my results. I have told Dr. Hardacker that he is a hero as far as I am concerned. I was off pain meds after the first two weeks and things have only gotten better after that. He was attentive, informative and gave me options outside of surgery during our initial meetings. Great bedside manner and sense of humor; I have recommended his services to several acquaintances with back and/or neck issues.

October 13th, 2014

I've seen some terrible comments about this doctor and since he has performed 4 surgeries, all successfully, on me, I'd like to comment on his demeanor. He is NOT cruel or a lot of the other things being said about him. I can see why some may call him arrogant and honestly, I'd rather have a doctor who is "that good" perform surgery on me than otherwise. He is not as arrogant as he may come across to some. He is a perfectionist. I had serious scoliosis and now have 18 vertebra fused. The first surgery took 11 hours and he did not let someone else close me up. He did it himself. If you were to look at the scar, it's pretty amazing. It looks like a crease---not stitches that can be so hideous. He is also truthful and to the point. If you want someone who will speak the truth to you and do a great job when he performs surgery on you, he's the man. If you need someone who will hold your hand and baby you, look elsewhere. Also, for those of you complaining about the wait---he is the on call surgeon for several nursing homes in the area. This means if someone elderly injures their hip or spine, they will be getting attention from Dr. Hardacker at the hospital before you---as it should be.

April 17th, 2014

I waited for 2 hours to see the doctors assistant and then another 30 minutes to see Dr. Hardacker himself. Note: There was no one else in the waiting room. Once he met with me I found him very arrogant and spent more time comparing me to other patients and talking about irrelavent things. He did not help answer any of my questions or concerns. His assistant recommended physical therapy - however neither her nor Dr. Hardacker could give me suggestions on where to go. The entire appointment took over 3 hours and I left in pain with no solutions and no answers.

December 1st, 2013

cruel and shows little compassion for his patients

Dr. hardacker is incredibly arrogant and shows very little compassion for his patients. I have no idea how he is a surgeon, but as a human being he's self absorbed and cruel. Sadly, he will take care of this fellow physicians and cover their mistakes, rather than taking care of what is on the best interest of a patient. I regret ever going to this doctor would not recommend him. He walked out of the room, leaving me crying, in horrible pain and with no options. he is a disgrace to his medical profession and to the oath that he has taken as a doctor. seeing him was not only difficult in terms of getting an appointment, but on the day of my appointment I waited over 2 hours to even be seen by this monster. Don't waste your time!

June 22nd, 2017