Learn more about Dr. James Hardeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hardeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardeman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hardeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardeman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardeman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Hardeman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Hardeman practice?
- Dr. James Hardeman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hardeman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Pulmonologists, and Fullerton Critical Care Practitioners.