A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hardeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hardeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hardeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardeman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardeman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Hardeman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James L. Hardeman practice?
- Dr. James Hardeman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hardeman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Critical Care Practitioners, and Fullerton Pulmonologists.