A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harless, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harless graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Harless has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Harless MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Harless practice?
- Dr. James Harless has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harless practices Emergency Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Emergency Physicians.