A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harley, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Harley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Harley MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Harley practice?
- Dr. James Harley has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Harley practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Munster, IN.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.