Learn more about Dr. James Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harley
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Harley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harley, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Harley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Harley MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James E. Harley practice?
- Dr. James Harley has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Harley practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.