A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harms
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harms Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harms, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harms graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harms has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Harms MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Harms practice?
- Dr. James Harms has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harms practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Orthopedic Surgeons.