Learn more about Dr. James Harms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harms
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harms Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harms, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harms graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harms has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Harms MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Harms practice?
- Dr. James Harms has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harms practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Orthopedic Surgeons.