Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Colonoscopy  |  show details
by Susan on Sep 27th, 2013

Scheduled a routine colonoscopy. Called office and easy to set a date and time. Procedure was professionally done and a follow up call was made that afternoon to see how I was feeling.

|  T-shirt and blue jeans??? C'mon!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr Hartje performed my colonoscopy dressed in blue jeans and a black t-shirt. His nurses and technicians were all dressed appropriately in scrubs. My husband thought he was a janitor, not a doctor. I was not impressed by him.

|  Aways available  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

Six of my family members (including my husband and I) have had Dr. Hartje for a variety of problems. I never heard one negative comment and the problems were solved. We always remember how wonderful he was to our mother.

Feb 7th, 2011

Don't go to him!! He said there was nothing wrong and then I got a second opinion and the other doctor was able to diagnose me. Just not a good doctor at all!

|  He found the problem  |  show details
by Jeannie Goodmon on Jan 7th, 2011

If it wasn't for Dr Hartje I would still be in pain. He acted quick and scheduled surgery right away.

May 23rd, 2010

This doctor won't let you get a word in edgewise, insists he knows way more about your situation than you do. I went for an upper gi and colonoscopy in Sept. 09 because I had pain and stiffness in my right abdomen. He said he saw absolutely nothing wrong with me and even told me I had no hemmroids, which my pcp told me I had. Problem has since gotten moderately worse with no more answers. Do not see this doctor!

May 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Will not listen. Interrups and very rude. Not a pleasant experience at all. Did a bunch of tests and then told me there was nothing wrong with me, i still have alot of pain in my side.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com