Dr. James Hartleroad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hartleroad?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. James Hartleroad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

While doing research on area doctors in order to select a Health Plan and Doctor, I ran across Dr. Hartleroad's name. While it listed Apple Valley, Ca with an office address in the HCO Program, when I looked him up online, it did not list an Apple Valley office at all. Therefor, I called the phone number for the Apple Valley office to make sure I was looking at the right doctor's information. I have several issues with that one phone call, which has made my decision to not choose this doctor through no fault of his own. First, the phone was answered in a hugely unprofessional manner, with just an annoyed "Hello". I had to ask if I had reached Dr. Hartlroad's office, to which the receptionist/front officer person became even more abrupt, clipped and rude. I explained that I was just trying to make sure this doctor had an office in Apple Valley since it wasn't listed when I looked him up, as it was with other doctors I had looked up prior to him. Very rudely, this woman on the phone said, "Well, he has a lot of practices and places where he does heart surgery." This response could not have been said in a more impatient tone. I just said, "Ok, thank you. Have a good day." Unfortunately, I will not sign up with this doctor, based on that experience alone. I don't let anyone talk to me or treat me with that kind of disrespect and patronization.

March 13th, 2015

great surgical outcome

July 11th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had, really does care!

October 12th, 2014