Dr. James Hartleroad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hartleroad?

asthmatic

Posted on September 29th, 2017

He and his staff were very friendly and helped me greatly with my asthma symptoms. I would recommend Dr. Hartleroad

Posted on May 5th, 2016

While doing research on area doctors in order to select a Health Plan and Doctor, I ran across Dr. Hartleroad's name. While it listed Apple Valley, Ca with an office address in the HCO Program, when I looked him up online, it did not list an Apple Valley office at all. Therefor, I called the phone number for the Apple Valley office to make sure I was looking at the right doctor's information. I have several issues with that one phone call, which has made my decision to not choose this doctor through no fault of his own. First, the phone was answered in a hugely unprofessional manner, with just an annoyed "Hello". I had to ask if I had reached Dr. Hartlroad's office, to which the receptionist/front officer person became even more abrupt, clipped and rude. I explained that I was just trying to make sure this doctor had an office in Apple Valley since it wasn't listed when I looked him up, as it was with other doctors I had looked up prior to him. Very rudely, this woman on the phone said, "Well, he has a lot of practices and places where he does heart surgery." This response could not have been said in a more impatient tone. I just said, "Ok, thank you. Have a good day." Unfortunately, I will not sign up with this doctor, based on that experience alone. I don't let anyone talk to me or treat me with that kind of disrespect and patronization.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

great surgical outcome

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had, really does care!

Posted on September 29th, 2017