A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hartman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hartman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hartman practice?
- Dr. James Hartman has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Hartman practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.