Learn more about Dr. James Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hartman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Hartman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Hartman practice?
- Dr. James Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hartman practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.