A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hartson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hartson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartson
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hartson, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James O Hartson DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James O. Hartson practice?
- Dr. James Hartson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hartson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN.
See Michigan City Surgeons.