A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hartson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hartson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hartson, MD, DPM is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hartson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James O. Hartson practice?
Dr. James Hartson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN.
See Michigan City Surgeons.