Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hartson
Dr. James Hartson, MD, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Michigan City, IN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hartson is affiliated with IU Health La Porte Hospital and St Anthony Memorial Health Centers. Dr. Hartson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hartson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Hartson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Michigan City, IN.
Dr. James Murphy
Michigan City, IN 0 mi19
Dr. Anton Thompkins
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Michigan City, IN 1.14 mi21
Dr. Thomas Ryan
Michigan City, IN 1.89 mi26