Dr. James Hassell Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Hassell?

Posted on May 10th, 2015

This doctor is not just a quack. He needs to be in jail. He intentionally misdiagnoses patience so he can make money. He diagnosed my dad with Alzheimer's. He had a bladder infection. He drugs his patients out of their mind so they can't tell anyone. He is like those doctors you see scary movies about.

Waste of time and money

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Drove three hours, waited 45 min. , he spent 15 min. with me and the meds he prescribed caused major not minor side effects. Would not let me rank less than one star.

Compassionate Care!

Posted on June 9th, 2014

I have been of his for 7-8 years. He has offered exceptional, compassionate,experienced care. He has helped me as well as my family in every way possible while going above and beyond! I can never express my gratitude enough. He is an Exceptional physician and person you can trust.

Posted on November 25th, 2014