A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hauffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hauffe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hauffe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauffe graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hauffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eugene Hauffe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hauffe practice?
- Dr. James Hauffe has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hauffe practices Pediatrics near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Pediatricians.