A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haug, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haug graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Haug has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holton Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haug accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Haug practice?
Dr. James Haug practices Ophthalmology near Atchison, KS.
See Atchison Ophthalmologists.