Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Great Family Doctor show details Great Family Doctor
by Justin S. on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Havemann has been my doctor for more than 5 years and he is excellent!

Oct 16th, 2014

Hes great. Wish he would follow up after apts to make sure im ok

Love, Love, Love This Practice show details Love, Love, Love This Practice
by Debbie on Oct 15th, 2014

I was a first time patient this morning to see Dr. Havemann. His staff was kind. My wait was so short I had to complete my paperwork after the visit. The Dr. asked lots of questions and had great answers for next steps. He wrote the necessary RX's and provided me a written list of the next steps we had discussed. So refreshing.

This guy is a joke. show details This guy is a joke.
Aug 2nd, 2013

My husband had a stroke and this joker sends him back to work two days later. My husband passes out and has to be rused to the ER, follows up with this guy and he only gives my husband a week off. My husband calls to tell the "Doc" that he is not feeling well enough to go back to a non-airconditioned warehouse in 100 degree weather (mind you the temp is much more intense inside the warehouse than it is outside) and the "Doc" tells my husband he can go back to work. So why refer him to a neurologist and never provide the information for my husband to make an appointment. If something else happens to my husband after your so-called advisement, you can expect to hear from our attorney. You will not get anymore of our hard earned money and I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU LACK OF CONCERN!

Best Doctor in Dallas show details Best Doctor in Dallas
Nov 6th, 2012

Very professional and understanding. I am so glad he is my doctor

Great listener and willing to "try" something first before full diagnosis show details Great listener and willing to "try" something first before full diagnosis
Oct 1st, 2012

I asked him about helping with an immediate issue, and he listened and prescribed me medicine to help, but talked with me about other options, and encouraged me to follow-up after a month to see if more care is necessary. Very good bedside manner.

May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Havemann is a well rounded physician that truly does care. I am glad that he is young doctor because that means he will be my physician forever.

best doctor show details best doctor
Nov 29th, 2011

Has been treating my family for 6 years now. Will never change doctors. He and his staff are the best.

Our Favorite DR ever. show details Our Favorite DR ever.
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Havemann has become my son's Pediatrician after we began using him regularly for sick visits. He is the most patient, kind and considerate Doctor we have had. My 6 yr old son adores him and Dr. Havemann has become his role model. Thanks to him, my son now wants to be a Dr. just like Dr. Havemann. I'm so grateful that we have found him for taking my son to the Dr. is actually a positive outing for us.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 1st, 2009

Every diagnosis has turned out to be exactly correct..one of which may have saved me from serious, if not life threatening, consequences