Dr. James Hawk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Hawk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017

Wow , If you decide to see Dr. Hawk !

I will pray for you as I will wish you all my best . Good luck .

May 23rd, 2017

I so miss Dr. Hawk! I am offended for him at the rumors going around this gossip town. Why anyone would say anything bad about him is beyond me. Are you upset that you have to sit in the waiting room because he is taking the time to listen about the concerns someone may have like he does for you? Are you upset that he answers their questions and asks them questions about their pain if it is worse, better, is the medication working, or discussing sending them to a certain specialist like he does for you? Yet, maybe your upset that he holds your hand & whoever you have brought with you in the room & bows his head in prayer. Wow! Guess your right what a terrible thing that he not only does this with one patient but, even YOU as well that has slandered his name so horribly bad. This Dr. is the best Dr. I have EVER had. I think the others should take the time and prayer for their patients as well instead of treating them like a number. The option that is in this town for pain management is ridiculous. My first day I met this other Dr. he did not even know my disease and told me he would have to read up on it so he could get an IDEA about it for the next visit. People that I meet that are not doctors are familiar with it or have at least heard of it. I pray for Dr. Hawk and I am very thankful to have I got to experience what a real doctor is and to know what to look for in what a true, caring, concerned one should be. Thank you Dr. Hawk.

May 11th, 2017

Has been my dr for several years

February 21st, 2017

Thankful for such a caring Doc

I have been a patient of Dr Hawks for 4 years. I have never had a problem with him. To the contrary I find him genuinely caring and compassionate. a few years ago I became concerned because I had plateaued on my medication and it wasn't working effectively anymore. i told him I had had a lot of success with a different,stronger med in the past,but he explained that the risk of dependency was far too high on that medication and offered me an alternative that won't cause the same issue. I appreciated that take and that he didn't act like I was a "drug seeker"instead helping find something we were both comfortable with. I have been through 2 issues with him when the State questioned him,and stayed loyal,because he's worth it. I'm glad he's back and have no problems with the extra measures he is taking to insure all rules are followed. Thanks Dr. Hawk for what you do for those of us that live with chronic,unrelenting pain. I'm glad I have a Dr that doesn't act like I did something wrong because my back is all jacked up.

October 13th, 2016

A++++ Doctor

He was one of the most caring, and skilled doctors I have ever met. He listens, and trys to help you anyway he can. He also will pray with you to get help from god along with your treatment.

October 10th, 2016

Ms.

Unprofessionalism by staff and continuous lies. Worst Family Practice & Pain Management in Boone Co. Arkansas. I wish the Feds would do their job and put these people in jail. It's very cowardly how a Dr. who took an oath to care for people is presenting himself.

October 9th, 2016

Dr. Hawk

Praying for Dr. Hawk and that he will return. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I know. He is thorough and a great physician.

September 29th, 2016

He is very caring like the prayers at the end of the visit!!! Just to bad I haft to find another doc I'm on suboxone so it's kinda hard to find someone! Hope all is well and you're back soon!!!

August 18th, 2016

You'll never find a better Dr for pain med!!! Been with him 6 yrs an hope it never changes!!!!

August 16th, 2016

patient

August 13th, 2016

pain management and primary physician

Dr Hawk is a very great physician. He is through with his patients. He sincerely cares about his patients. His judgment call is based on his training for way over two decades and on going training. As pain management he does not push meds on people. It is the people that tries to force his hand that he does not tolerate, and no other pain management physician would allow it as well. He is strict with his practice and oath . I personally think Dr Hawk the is one of the best pain Doctor their is, and as a person he is great. He does not deserve to be to be treated the way he has.

August 12th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Hawk is a great doctor me and my sister use him for are primary doctor. He has always took the time to listen to us he never rushed us he took his time to explain why he was putting us on certain medicine and would send us to specialist if need be.