Dr. James Hawk MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Harrison, AR

3.9

February 21st, 2017
Thankful for such a caring Doc
I have been a patient of Dr Hawks for 4 years. I have never had a problem with him. To the contrary I find him genuinely caring and compassionate. a few years ago I became concerned because I had plateaued on my medication and it wasn't working effectively anymore. i told him I had had a lot of success with a different,stronger med in the past,but he explained that the risk of dependency was far too high on that medication and offered me an alternative that won't cause the same issue. I appreciated that take and that he didn't act like I was a "drug seeker"instead helping find something we were both comfortable with. I have been through 2 issues with him when the State questioned him,and stayed loyal,because he's worth it. I'm glad he's back and have no problems with the extra measures he is taking to insure all rules are followed. Thanks Dr. Hawk for what you do for those of us that live with chronic,unrelenting pain. I'm glad I have a Dr that doesn't act like I did something wrong because my back is all jacked up.

October 13th, 2016
A++++ Doctor
He was one of the most caring, and skilled doctors I have ever met. He listens, and trys to help you anyway he can. He also will pray with you to get help from god along with your treatment.

October 10th, 2016
Ms.
Unprofessionalism by staff and continuous lies. Worst Family Practice & Pain Management in Boone Co. Arkansas. I wish the Feds would do their job and put these people in jail. It's very cowardly how a Dr. who took an oath to care for people is presenting himself.

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Hawk
Praying for Dr. Hawk and that he will return. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I know. He is thorough and a great physician.

September 28th, 2016
He is very caring like the prayers at the end of the visit!!! Just to bad I haft to find another doc I'm on suboxone so it's kinda hard to find someone! Hope all is well and you're back soon!!!

August 18th, 2016
You'll never find a better Dr for pain med!!! Been with him 6 yrs an hope it never changes!!!!

August 13th, 2016
pain management and primary physician
Dr Hawk is a very great physician. He is through with his patients. He sincerely cares about his patients. His judgment call is based on his training for way over two decades and on going training. As pain management he does not push meds on people. It is the people that tries to force his hand that he does not tolerate, and no other pain management physician would allow it as well. He is strict with his practice and oath . I personally think Dr Hawk the is one of the best pain Doctor their is, and as a person he is great. He does not deserve to be to be treated the way he has.

August 12th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Hawk is a great doctor me and my sister use him for are primary doctor. He has always took the time to listen to us he never rushed us he took his time to explain why he was putting us on certain medicine and would send us to specialist if need be.

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Hawks has always been through with me and my pain...

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Hawk is a very humble man and is awesome dr. to boot, if he can't figure out what's going on he sends you to someone who does, I wouldn't want to have any other Dr.

August 1st, 2016
Dr. Hawk has always taken the time to LISTEN to me. Discuss and explain any medication and reasons for them.

July 30th, 2016
It seems Dr Hawks office is closed AGAIN - it says for an "emergency"! Seems he cant keep a competent office and is always in trouble with the government. Sit in waiting room and youll see why. Im going somewhere else!