Learn more about Dr. James Hayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hayman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hayman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Health Services Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hayman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hayman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Hayman practice?
- Dr. James Hayman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hayman practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.