A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hayman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Brain Cancer, and Breast Cancer.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hayman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Hayman practice?
Dr. James Hayman practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Jackson, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hayman, Dr. Jaime Hayman, Dr. Santiago Hayman, Dr. Jacques Hayman