A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hayman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hayman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Health Services Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hayman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Hayman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hayman practice?
- Dr. James Hayman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hayman practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.