A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hayner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hayner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayner graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Hayner MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Hayner practice?
- Dr. James Hayner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hayner practices Internal Medicine near Hamburg, MI.
See Hamburg Internists.