James B Hayner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2016
Tired of waiting
I've finally given up due to waiting upon arrival to see Dr. Hayner at times for over two hours. The office staff is friendly but is a mess (double booking?) where each time I have gone there I have to fill out the same hippa forms......then wait. Once called to the room only to wait some more. I've gone elsewhere and will not be back.

June 9th, 2014
Cancer
Dr. Hayner is a very personable and caring doctor who spends all the time needed to evaluate and discuss your situation with you. Makes great recommendations to other specalists.

March 1st, 2014
Nurse
Dr Hayner lacks in bedside manner. He was a bit patronizing towards me and seemed to shake his head over some of my conditions. I guess he did not believe in Fibromyalgia. A real health issue I have had for years. I also have other Structural diseases that he acknowledged, but over all I was uncomfortable with him as he was so unfriendly. He was more interested in knowing what My husband did. He also asked me if i had a good sex life.? not sure why this was important..... i gave him and his office several chances but in the end they all screwed up my insurance due to not spelling my name correctly. I had months worth of bills that needed adjusting and many phone calls to straiten out their error. i liked Dr Carbajo but am not going there due to the staff's incompetence in billing and the front window help is far from friendly. Especially the lady who has fake eyelashes and seems like quite the ditzy one... no brains.

October 8th, 2013
Physical
Spent time answering questions and explaining things.

January 10th, 2011
Extremely respected by all who come in contact with him, either patients or professional peers..